If you have lost any of your belongings in the heap of 3 lakh kg of garbage, can you think of getting it back?  But the cleaning workers of Sharjah did this feat by finding the purse of a foreign woman.  Health workers of the Philippines living in Sharjah say that I had also assumed that I would never get this purse.  She says, I inadvertently threw the purse and an empty bag of chips in the dustbin at 10 pm.  TT I realized the mistake the next morning then reached for the dustbin.  It was already empty before I arrived.  I started crying when an Indian woman passing by heard my story and she took me to the office of local waste management company Biah.  She says the company employees acted like superheroes to successfully find the wallet.  It was buried under 3 lakh kg of garbage.  ,  Beia's senior manager, Louis Gabilgon, who was involved in the hour-long operation, says it was a task like finding a needle from a pile of sand.  3 Based on the description of the locality But , we traced the truck that drove the dumpster to our transfer station in Industrial Area 12 .  Then a team was hired to disperse 3 lakh kg of garbage.  It was such a huge pile of garbage that we had to employ a crane to disperse the garbage.  Eventually, one of them found the wallet and held it as a prized trophy.  The woman said - there is no word to thank .Filipino health worker said after receiving the purse that this incident has increased my respect for the cleaning workers.  I have no words to thank him.  What he did is truly incredible and he did it with a smile.